Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

STINKY MARC!!

I do not own this image


I was in Bloomingdales last week and decided to smell Marc Jacob's new men's fragrance, Bang. It's his first men's fragrance in almost 10 years. I was really excited when i first heard about it, because the bottle looked  cool and he is a great designer. But i was VERY disappointed, it's was one of the worst fragrances I've ever smelt! It is like a peppery smack in the face. All you can smell is the extremely strong black pepper notes. I felt like I had to sneeze after smelling it. I almost feel like this is some social experiment, where Marc Jacobs makes the worst scent he can think of, slaps his name on it, puts it in a sexy bottle, tells everyone he loves it, and then watches to see how many morons actually buy it! I wouldn't be surprised. Please, don't be a moron, stay away!

-HG

No comments: